Unit15: Stop-Motion Animation Summary video 2019-2020
View one of the video tutorials below and create your stop-motion video and save video on your device.
Click for basic instructions:
- Recording Device (iPhone/iPad/Smartphone/Chromebook)
- Tripod for recording device (see: DIY cardboard iPad stand tutorial at https://youtu.be/dNwyjiIGc10)
- Stop Motion apps:
- For iPad/iPhone: Stop Motion Studio: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stop-motion-studio/id441651297
- For Android: Stop Motion Studio: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cateater.stopmotionstudio&hl=en_US
- For Chromebook: Stop Motion Animator and add the extension to your browser (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop-motion-animator/dhgmfcabdnkbdhelnooodefedbilcpho?hl=en-US)
- Characters: action figures, LEGO mini-figs, etc.
- Background: Large photos, white board, LEGOs
View this video if you are using an iPad, iPhone or Android smartphone:
If you are using a Chromebook watch the video below:
If you are using SeeSaw, go back to the assignment and use the Upload feature to turn in your video.
If you are using Google Classroom please do the following steps to upload and turn in your video:
Joseph Bruce Bustillos (website) by Joseph Bruce Bustillos is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License