JBB’s Final Thoughts Episode 33: Zen as “F”
Busy last weeks of the school year filled with events and conferences from Rockabilly, to tech training, to podcaster hangouts, to live music events, to writers conferences. It looks like I currently have a one-year path to figure out what I’m going to do in the next three to five-years. Fun.
Enjoy and please subscribe to my YouTube channel or subscribe to all of my blog posts (scroll to the bottom of this page, click the red FOLLOW button in the “Follow blog via email” box).
- YouTube Channel
- Twitter Account
- Apple Podcasts/iTunes
- RSS Reader
- Past JBB’s Final Thoughts Podcast Episodes
- music: Social Blindness – 22K by Smart Sound Music
- All images and screen grabs by Joe Bustillos ©2019
- JBB’s Final Thoughts Episode 25: The Power of “No” (about Essentialism)
- Amazon associate link: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Amazon associate link: Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t by Monica Sweeney
Thank you for spending this time with me at JBB’s Final Thoughts. If you want to continue to participate in my outer monologue you can subscribe to my blog at http://jbbsfinalthoughts.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the FOLLOW button where it says “Follow Blog via Email” and enter your email address. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel, just search for JBB’s Final Thoughts (and make sure it doesn’t auto-correct to “jobs final thoughts”… damn auto-correct!). Catch you later, enjoy.