JBB’s Final Thoughts Episode 05: Looking at the Next Chapter of My CIDP Journey. Met with my neurologist to discuss my progress and what to do next. When I met with my physical therapist later in the week, it dawned on me that I’ve been on this particular journey going on two-years now. It’s almost impossible for me to recap the experience of having my life stopped in it’s tracks, losing my independence and mobility and then coming back. But coming back to what…
Enjoy and please subscribe to my YouTube channel or subscribe to all of my blog posts (scroll to the bottom of this page, click the red FOLLOW button in the “Follow blog via email” box).
- music: Social Blindness – 22K by Smart Sound Music
- All images and screen grabs by Joe Bustillos ©2014 and ©2018
Links to blog posts about my illness:
* Incomplete Beings – Contemplating how we ignore the shortness of life while I wait for my first MRI to find out what’s wrong with me.
* More Than A Pinched Nerve – The story from the first sign of trouble up to the beginning of my IVIg treatments.
* Treatments Begin – My first four treatments.
* The Balcony is Closed: RIP Roger Ebert – Just one-year into my illness and recovery.
* Pacing Myself – No more walker, but still using a cane.